The selection is based on a call for projects. Once the deadline for the Call for Projects is up, a selection from the submitted project proposals will be made on the basis of the following criteria:
1) the added research value of the project for the participant's trajectory,
2) the originality of the project/research questions,
3) the potential of the project for the larger artistic community,
4) the probability that the research will bring about a creative dynamics in the group,
5) the potential impact on a wider scale (directors, performers, other artists, audience, academic researchers, etc.) The artistic-pedagogical coordinator and the Artistic Board will make the selection collectively. The Artistic Board is committed to following the running of a.s closely and to function as a critical sounding board.
Who can apply: In principle, the a.s training is open to holders of a master degree.