A proposal should consist of:
1) a clear text describing the general outline of the project, including a detailed planning of the first 3 month working period (central question, proposed research trajectory, initial proposed methodology, what media to work on, ...).
2) the relevance of this project to the development of the candidate's practice or knowledge production of the performance field or scenography in particular.
3) a proposal on how to develop and communicate the research to fellow participants, and a wider audience (what formats to explore, how to archive the trajectory and make it available to professional colleagues and the public).
4) the material that best illustrates past achievements and/or artistic talents: DVD's, photos, texts, reviews, port folio, drawings, paintings, scale models, etc.
5) a recent curriculum vitae including information on a master diploma (what, obtained where, date of issue) or on the highest diploma obtained. Candidates who are not holder of a master degree, should pay special attention to including also a relevant biography and material illustrating at least three years of qualitative experience working in or around the artistic (and/or research) sector including 3 professional references.
6) contact information (full name, date & place of birth, nationality, address, phone numbers).